An outstanding, beautifully presented and upgraded semi detached family home positioned on a generous site backing onto beautiful countryside within this popular cul de sac location. Superbly located within easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn, this home is complimented further with ease of access to schools, shops and transport links including the wider motorway network. Three good bedrooms. Generous living room with bay window and open plan to sizeable family dining space. Separate fitted kitchen. Luxurious white bathroom suite with contemporary tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Generous, well maintained, privately enclosed gardens. Off street carparking with double gates to further parking area. Immaculately maintained throughout, this stunning home must be seen to be fully appreciated. EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 27'2 x 10'1 (8.28m x 3.07m)
- Bay window, attractive firepalce with marble hearth and surround, wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, open plan to;
- SEPARATE DINING SPACE
- LUXURY KITCHEN 10'3 x 8'0 (3.12m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, integrated fridge and freezer, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 9'2 (3.96m x 2.79m)
- Excellent range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 8'7 (3.40m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 x 6'4 (2.95m x 1.93m)
- Built-in robes.
- Privately enclosed, generous garden laid in lawns, additional generous well maintained, flagged patio, housed oil fired boiler, outside tap, well maintained garden to front, off street carparking, double gates to further parking.