This beautifully presented semi detached country home is situated on a spacious mature site in the heart of rolling Co. Down countryside. The living room with Chinese slate tiling, exposed wooden beams and multi fuel stove on a raised hearth is a particularly attractive feature. The enclosed rear gardens with lawns and mature shrubs provide a most appropriate setting for this fine home.
- Entrance Hall
- Chinese slate tiling. Under stairs storage.
- Living Room 21'11" x 13'02" (6.68m x 4.01m)
- Chinese slate tiling. Multi fuel stove on raised hearth with mantle over. Exposed wooden beams.
- Kitchen 11'04" x 14'08" (3.45m x 4.47m)
- Hand painted high and low level units with Belfast sink and display cabinets. Recess for gas range. Island unit with breakfast bar. Chinese slate flooring. Part tiled walls.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 9'04" x 13'01" (2.84m x 3.99m)
- Views to front.
- Bedroom Two 13'01" x 11'11" (3.99m x 3.63m)
- Views to rear.
- Bedroom Three 7'07" x 8'06" (2.31m x 2.59m)
- Views to side. Access to loft.
- Bathroom 6'02" x 11'04" (1.88m x 3.45m)
- White pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding bath with middle taps and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c., Part tiled walls. Feature floor tiling. Velux window.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with ample parking and gardens laid out in lawns with enclosed rear gardens with parking and gardens in lawn.