Occupying an excellent site, this beautiful extended semi - detached home is located in the ever popular Stranmillis area of South Belfast. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and currently comprises are two reception rooms, kitchen, four good sized bedrooms and bathroom suite with separate W.C. Outside there is a private garden to rear in lawn surrounded by mature trees & shrubs with patio area, attached garage and tarmac driveway providing ample car parking. Within close proximity to the many amenities surrounding the area, including schools, transport links and shops, this home is an ideal buy for the growing family and with property in the surrounding area selling fast recently, early viewing is highly recommended. A must view - the property is situated in a private, secluded site which would lend itself well to further development.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with glass panels to tiled entrance porch.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Original solid wood floor, storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM 12'0 x 11'4 (3.66m x 3.45m)
- LIVING ROOM 15'1 x 11'9 (4.60m x 3.58m)
- Laminate wood floor. Attractive open fire with wood surround and tiled inset & hearth.
- KITCHEN 12'8 x 8'6 (3.86m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, larder cupboard.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'7X 12'0 (4.45m X 3.66m)
- Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'3 x 11'3 (3.73m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM THREE 10'6 x 7'3 (3.20m x 2.21m)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- Wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over.
- SEPERATE W.C
- Low flush W.C.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM FOUR 13'5 x 11'2 (4.09m x 3.40m)
- Storage into eves, built in robes, velux window.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 26'3 x 9'1 (8.00m x 2.77m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink, up & over door.
- Private garden to rear in lawn with patio area, mature shrubbery & trees, excellent front garden with tarmac driveway.