We are delighted to offer for sale this detached chalet bungalow in the popular village of Dromara. The flexible accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, another reception room or fifth bedroom, family bathroom and a further four bedroom, master bedroom with en suite. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage and an enclosed family friendly garden. With so much accomodation on offer and such a reasonable price early viewing is a must!!
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate floor, store cupboard and understairs storage area.
- Living room 20'5 x 11'8 (6.22m x 3.56m)
- Large bright living room with bay window and fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/ dining area 18'5 x 11'0 (5.61m x 3.35m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, wine rack, recess for fridge freezer. Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Bedroom five/ reception room 11'0 x 10'6 (3.35m x 3.20m)
- Rear facing room suitable for a variety of uses.
- Bedroom one 10'10 x 10'1 (3.30m x 3.07m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 8'11 x 7'3 (2.72m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and corner bath.
- First floor
- Store cupboard
- Master bedroom 21'3 x 11'10 (6.48m x 3.61m)
- Large bedroom with built in mirrored robes and ensuite.
- Ensuite 8'4 x 5'1 (2.54m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom three 11'8x 9'4 (3.56m x 2.84m)
- Rear facing bedroom with into eaves storage.
- Bedroom four 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- Side facing.
- Detached garage 19'6 x 11'4 (5.94m x 3.45m)
- Roller door. Recess for fridge freezer and washing machine. Power and light.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawn with ample parking to the side.
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns with decking and paved area.