This is a family home which will appeal to the discerning purchaser.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled Floor. Storage Cupboard located under the stairs.
- Lounge 15'0 x 12'0 (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Wooden Floor. Open Fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden mantle and ornate surround.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 24'9 x 21'9 (7.54m x 6.63m)
- 'L' Shaped Kitchen leading to living area and dining area with double patio doors to rear garden. Tiled Floors. Low and High rise wooden units, feature wine rack and breakfast style bar. Recess for American Style Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher. Electric Zanussi Hob and Belling Oven.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite 16'0 x 13'6 (4.88m x 4.11m)
- Front Facing Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Dressing Room. Ensuite with Corner Shower; Low Flush W/C and Hand Basin and Towel Radiator.
- Bedroom Two 14'0 x 10'6 (4.27m x 3.20m)
- Rear Facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'0 x 8'9 (3.66m x 2.67m)
- Front Facing. Built in Robes.
- Bedroom Four 8'4 x 8'4 (not including alcove) (2.54m x 2.54m (
- Front Facing. With alcove.
- Bath, Corner Shower, Hand Basin and Low Flush W/C. Hotpress and Velux Window.
- Integral Garage 17'9 x 13'6 (5.41m x 4.11m)
- Garage with separate utility area (13'6 x 4'9) with lino flooring and stainless steel sink.
- Large corner site approached by tarmaced driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area and feature flowerbeds.