Holding a cul de sac position within walking distance from Belfast City Centre, the New University of Ulster and the Cathedral Quarter this double extended town terrace will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, extended newly fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and extended bathroom in classic white suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, gas central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include re-roofing with wiring and plumbing improvements. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or young couple make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 20'5 x 9'0 (6.22m x 2.74m)
- Wall mounted electric fire, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 12'9 x 6'2 (3.89m x 1.88m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Panelled radiator, hot press, concealed gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Extended bathroom in white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 10'0 x 7'7 (3.05m x 2.31m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.07m)
- Enclosed rear yard.