Set in a quiet cul de sac location just off the Cairnshill Road, and close to many amenities, this 'Tudor' style semi detached home is both bright and spacious which enjoys 3 bedrooms, lounge and dining area, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and is also further enhanced with oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Externally there is off street parking for up to 3 cars leading to spacious gardens to both front and rear. Local shops, leading schools, and access to the City centre via bus, car and the conveniently positioned Cairnshill Park and ride are a short distance away. Realistically priced we would recommend viewing of this home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, cloaks storage.
- Lounge 23'5 x 13'11 (7.14m x 4.24m)
- At widest points, solid wood flooring, marble fireplace with raised hearth, housing an open fire. Open to
- Dining area
- Solid wood flooring. Double glazed sliding doors.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.84m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob and under oven.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 9'7 (4.34m x 2.92m)
- Laminate flooring, sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 9'3 (3.68m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 8'0 (2.57m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.84m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring shower, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, towel rail, wood panelled ceiling, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for 2-3 cars.
- Front and rear gardens laid in lawn, mature trees and hedging. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.