This delightful two bedroom townhouse is located on a corner site in the popular Demesne development, located off the Ardglass Road. The property is close to shops, schools and local amenities and is within walking distance to Downpatrick town centre. The accommodation includes 2 bedrooms (one with en-suite), bathroom, kitchen and living room. There is also a large enclosed garden to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13'5 x 10'4 (4.09m x 3.15m)
- Fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth with carved wooden surround.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Integrated oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Recess for washing machine. Door to:
- Rear hall
- With cloak room comprising low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Front facing. Ensuite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Two 10'5 x 8'10 (3.18m x 2.69m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 7'0 x 6'5 (2.13m x 1.96m)
- White low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath. Tiled at splashback.
- Private parking to the front of the property with ramp access to front door. Large corner site with gardens laid out in lawn to side and rear. Pvc oil tank.