A comfortable detached bungalow that enjoys a slightly elevated site with exceptional views to Lough Neagh and beyond. Four double bedrooms / three reception rooms. Luxury finished kitchen / dining area / utility room. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / oil fired central heating system. Further 1st floor bathroom. Well maintained throughout. Further land available subject to negotiation. EPC D68.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double doors to;
- LOUNGE 17'3 x 13'6 (5.26m x 4.11m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 14'6 x 12'6 (4.42m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth . Double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'11 x 15'5 (4.85m x 4.70m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, overhead extractor hood, sideboard and dresser, display cabinet, display cabinet, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m)
- Range of units, sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 12'10 (4.37m x 3.91m)
- BEDROOM 2 6'0 x 11'9 (1.83m x 3.58m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- RECEPTION LANDING 16'8 x 16'5 (5.08m x 5.00m)
- Velux window. Feature gallery landing to;
- BEDROOM 3 16'2 x 13'5 (4.93m x 4.09m)
- Ample storage / robes into eaves.
- BEDROOM 4 20'7 x 13'0 (6.27m x 3.96m)
- Storage into eaves.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, storage into eaves, velux window.
- Driveway to front and side with ample carparking on each side of the property, gardens laid in lawns, front and side with fencing, exceptional views, further 27 Acres available subject to negotiation.