Cliveden Crescent is situated just off Newton Park in the Four Winds, within walking distance to the local shops, transport links and leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open to dining and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing the property also benefits from a detached garage and private enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon sun.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Floorboards sanded and varnished. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge image
- Lounge/Dining 23'1 X 12'0 (7.04m X 3.66m)
- Coal effect gas fire, timber flooring to dining area.
- Dining area image
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'0 7'10 (3.66m 2.39m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated wine fridge, part tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Double built mirrored slide-robes.
- View image
- From this bedroom there is a superb view out towards Black Mountain.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom Three 8'4 x 8'0 (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, sink unit with vanity mirror above and storage below, low flush w.c pvc ceiling. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Hot-press.
- Access to Roof-space via fold down ladder,
- Floored with light power and storage into eaves. Sky light window.
- Front Garden
- Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 20'0 x 9'6 (6.10m x 2.90m)
- Roller door, light and power.
- Decked patio area
- Situated to the rear of garage.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed to the rear laid in lawns, mature trees and shrubs bordered by timber fencing. Decked patio area to the rear of the garage overlooking garden.