This charming, extended, semi-detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and secondary schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises three bedrooms, living room and open plan luxury fitted kitchen with dining / breakfast area. Outside the property benefits from driveway with front garden in lawn and private garden to rear with patio area. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Hard wood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak floor.
- Cloak Room
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor and storage under stairs.
- Living Room 10'3 x 10'5 (3.12m x 3.18m)
- Solid strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 26'0 x 17'8 (7.92m x 5.38m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for range cooker, space for fridge freezer, display cabinet plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, velux window, fully tiled floor, cast iron multi fuel stove on raised tiled hearth with beamed mantle and double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'5 (4.14m x 3.18m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Oak strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'5 x 6'8 (3.18m x 2.03m)
- Laminate surface wood flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Driveway and garden in lawn to front.
Attractive garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.