A 4 bedroom mid terrace property available in a convenient location in Downpatrick. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, store room, lounge, kitchen/dining area, bathroom and 3/4 bedrooms (one of which could alternatively be used as a family room). The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. There is a small garden to the front and a fully paved back garden with coal shed.
Colmcille Road is conveniently located and within close proximity to various shops, schools and transport links of Downpatrick.
- Entrance - Hall
- Glazed PVC front door with wooden laminate flooring.
Meter cupboard and storage space.
- Reception 16'.01 x 14'.01 (4.88m x 4.27m)
- Dado rail, mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and electric
- Kitchen/ Dining Area 13'10 x 11'08 (4.22m x 3.56m)
- High and low level wooden kitchen cupboards with partially tiled walls. Space for cooker, cooker hood; also space for washing machine, tumble drier and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Additional shelving. Back door to back garden/yard.
- Family Room/Downstairs Bedroom 1 8'01 x 8'01 (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Views to back
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin; WC. Tiled Floor
- Master Bedroom 11'11 x 11'.09 (3.63m x 3.35m)
- Built-in wardrobe and overhead storage; views to back.
- Bedroom 2 14'02 x 7'03 (4.32m x 2.21m)
- Built-in robe and overhead storage. Views to front.
- Bedroom 3 14'10 x 8'01 (4.52m x 2.46m)
- Views to front.
- Panel bath and electric shower; pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Partially tiled.
- Fully paved back yard. Coal Shed.