Ideally located within easy walking distance to a wide range of amenities including the City Hospital, Queens University, the City Centre & excellent public transport links, this attractive mid terrace is likely to appeal to both investors or first time buyers. The accommodation comprises open plan living / dining area, kitchen with breakfast area, first floor bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES ON
- THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- COMFORTABLE LOUNGE 22'0 x 10'7 (6.71m x 3.23m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with open fire. Built in shelving and storage. Open plan to
- DINING AREA
- Laminate wood flooring. Storage understairs.
- KITCHEN 13'0 x 10'6 (3.96m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, 4 ring Belling gas hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed washing machine, partly tiled walls, laminate wood flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 11'4 (4.09m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m)
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower, wooden flooring
- Floored, velux window. Access via slingsby type ladder.
- Enclosed rear yard.