We are delighted to offer this beautifully presented town house within the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafés. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize. Comprising a through lounge with feature cast iron fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard. High demand is expected and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Area 22'9 x 10' (6.93m x 3.05m)
- Solid wood flooring and cast iron fireplace.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 5'4 (3.86m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- (at maximum points) Built in mirrored wardrobe and wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, wood flooring and hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 18'3 x 12'3 (5.56m x 3.73m)
- Velux type window, built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.