Holding a prime cul de sac position affording far reaching views of the City with a rural backdrop this semi is the perfect family home. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roofspace, 2 reception rooms with extended living room, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and detached garage with private mature gardens. Conveniently positioned to leading schools, public transport, country parks and excellent local shopping this dwelling offers so much and will have immediate appeal.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood strip floor, telephone point.
- Lounge 3.71 x 3.66 (12'2" x 12'0")
- Feature brick fireplace, tiled hearth, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 6.71 x 3.58 (22'0" x 11'9")
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.74 x 2.59 (9'0" x 8'6")
- Bowl and a quarter stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.78 x 3.25 (12'5" x 10'8")
- Into bay, telephone point.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.68 (12'1" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- Roofspace 4.19 x 3.40 (13'9" x 11'2")
- Velux window, under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 2.46 (8'10" x 8'1")
- Built-in slide robes.
- Spacious Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, Mira Sport electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cupboard with wall mounted gas combi boiler, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Detached Garage 5.26 x 3.51 (17'3" x 11'6")
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Private mature gardens front and rear in lawn and shrubs, outside tap.