Located in this prime, residential location, offering convenience to local shopping facilities, access to the outer ring, motorway and Belfast City centre, this home is perfectly positioned for those looking for ease of access to all of the above and so much more. This end townhouse offers so much more than an apartment, with own gardens, a driveway with off street parking and no high management charges. The 2 bedrooms are both well proportioned, and the lounge is bright and spacious. There is also a contemporary shower suite on the 1st floor and a kitchen with ample dining space. A chain free transaction, we would urge viewing of this fine property to fully appreciate.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate floor. Double built in storage.
- Lounge 12'8 x 11'5 (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Laminate floor. Hole in wall fireplace, housing coal effect gas fire, raised marble hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 14'7 x 11'0 (4.45m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Under stairs storage.
- Dining area
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 11'6 (3.78m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 8'0 (3.78m x 2.44m)
- Shower room 8'9 x 5'3 (2.67m x 1.60m)
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c. Contemporary wash hand basin with storage below. Part tiled walls, Velux window.
- Corner site position, with loose stone driveway.
- Front and rear laid in lawn, mature trees & bounded by fencing. Gas boiler.