An attractive detached bungalow located on the popular Carrowreagh Gardens in the Dundonald area, this property represents an excellent opportunity for a young family, professionals or retired couples to acquire a home of their own. Comprising good sized lounge with feature hole in wall fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, separate dining room / fourth bedroom, three spacious bedrooms and a shower room. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, a roofspace, well maintained gardens to the front and rear with patio area and off street parking. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Access to roofspace and built in storage.
- Lounge 17'1 x 13'2 (5.21m x 4.01m)
- Feature hole in wall fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'7 x 13'2 (max) (5.36m x 4.01m ( max))
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 11'8 (3.53m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 9'3 (3.53m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 8'5 (2.82m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4 9'1 x 8'4 (2.77m x 2.54m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with sliding shower doors, built in electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and fully tiled walls.
- Paved parking area and garden to front in lawn.
Paved patio area to rear with garden in lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubs, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.