Three bedroom detached bungalow and detached double garage in a rural setting on the Ballybollen Road. Situated within an enclosed site, a short drive into Ahoghill with its local shops and amenities or onto the Largy Road with easy access to Portglenone and Randalstown / M2. A cosy and quirky bungalow with a cottage feel in a quiet rural location.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, snug, utility area, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from an oil fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing, facia and soffits. Detached two storey double garage with concrete parking area and garden surrounding the property within an enclosed site..
- UPVC front door, laminate strip wood flooring and vertical radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.7m x 3.1m (12'2" x 10'2")
- Cosy double aspect lounge with inset fireplace and slate tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- KITCHEN 4.4m x 4.25m (14'5" x 13'11")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units, window pelmet and extractor hood. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob, electric double oven and dishwasher. UPVC sliding doors to patio. Tiled floor.
- SNUG 2.95m x 2.65m (9'8" x 8'8")
- Casual reception area off the kitchen with tiled floor and TV point.
- BEDROOM 1 3.95m x 3.9m (13'0" x 12'10")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.95m x 2.5m (13'0" x 8'2")
- Carpeted double aspect bedroom.
- BEDROOM 3 4.3m x 3.6m (14'1" x 11'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- UTLITY AREA 4m x 2.3m (13'1" x 7'7")
- From hallway into utility area or cloakroom. Plumbed for washing machine, worktop and laminate strip wood flooring.
- BATHROOM 3.45m x 1.95m (11'4" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed spot lighting and heated towel rail.
- GARAGE 7.6m x 7m (24'11" x 23'0")
- Detached two storey double garage with electric roller shutter doors. Storage room on first floor.
- Integral boiler house and storage room which is plumbed and power. Detached external WC. Asphalt driveway and concrete parking area. Small front garden in lawn with paved area. Side garden in lawn with mature flowerbeds and rear garden in lawn with stoned flowerbeds and paved patio and decking areas.