Modern builds like this in the town centre are very rare, and internally the property certainly does not disappoint. Laid out over three floors, the rooms are all very bright and spacious. There are many unique design features of this lovely home which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- This property is conveniently located in a town centre position, just minutes walk from the shopping centres, schools, churches and other amenities including the train and bus station. It is situated on a quiet one-way street beside the People's Park, just off Thomas Street and Parkway. With quick and easy access to the M2 via either the Ballymoney Road or Broughshane Road this would make an ideal purchase for the commuter.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- On the ground floor is the integrated garage, WC, large utility room and study/snug which could be used as an occasional third bedroom or home office. The first floor is entirely open plan, a spacious modern living area with lounge, dining area and kitchen. On the second floor there are two large double bedrooms with both rooms overlooking the greenery and lake in the park, and the family bathroom. Outside there is side access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed.
With new floor tiling, wooden flooring and carpets throughout, and beautiful Walnut effect internal doors, this property offers buyers a turnkey home, ready to move into. It is still under NHBC warranty for a further seven years and the Firmus gas heating system is also under warranty for another two years. We can confirm the property is Freehold.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.07m x 1.13m (13'4" x 3'8")
- Composite front door with double glazed side panel. Tiled floor (through the entire ground floor rooms). Storage space under stairs. Telephone point. Doors leading to integrated garage, WC and utility room. Beautiful modern painted spindles and hand rail.
- Utility room 2.86m x 2.11m (9'5" x 6'11")
- Utility room, finished off in the same design as the kitchen, housing the gas boiler, additional storage as well as being plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Cupboard doors are soft closing and the worktop is neatly finished with matching upstand splash back. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Composite back door with double glazed side panel and window.
- Study/Snug 3.37m x 1.52m (11'1" x 5'0")
- Currently used as a study/snug, this room would be perfect for a home office with a gate leading to the back door for easy access, or even a play room for children. It could also be used as an occasional third bedroom for visitors or guests.
- WC 2.07m x 0.86 (6'9" x 2'10")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tile floor.
- Garage 5.27m x 3.26 (17'3" x 10'8")
- Roller shutter door. Light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- 4.07m x 2.09 (13'4" x 6'10")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge 7.01m x 5.61m widest points (23'0" x 18'5" widest
- Well proportioned kitchen in a cool cream, modern finish, with integrated fridge and Zanussi oven and hob. With three windows, the open plan living room and dining area is a light and airy space, seamlessly blending with the kitchen area to create a superb entertaining and living space. The living room is also equipped with a Multi-Fuel Stove - a stylish addition to the room and an extra form of heating.
The kitchen also features a stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, soft closing cupboard doors, worktop with matching upstands, glass splash back to hob, and a very convenient breakfast bar!
- SECOND FLOOR
- . 2.87m x 1.12m (9'5" x 3'8")
- Hotpress. Access to roof space which has been well insulated and floored providing excellent storage space.
- Bedroom 1 4.48m x 3.15m (14'8" x 10'4")
- TV point. Views overlooking the Park.
- Bedroom 2 3.74m x 2.69m (12'3" x 8'10")
- TV point. Privacy glass towards rear and views of the Park to the front.
- View from bedrooms
- Bathroom 2.79m x 2.58m (9'2" x 8'6")
- The family bathroom is located on the second floor, with a Velux skylight providing plenty of natural light into the large modern bathroom. With a coffee and cream mosaic tile colour scheme, the bathroom contains a corner bath as well as a free standing shower unit.
- Side access to gated rear garden. The back is fully enclosed and is not overlooked by any surrounding properties, it has also been finished with ease of maintenance in mind, with a neat lawn and tarmac walkway.