Attention investors! This well presented end terrace is situated in this popular area of Ballynahinch within walking distance of the local amenities. The property is well presented throughout and comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, family bathroom and three good size bedrooms. Outside the family home is situated on a large site with off street parking and well presented gardens to the front and rear. This property is ideal for the first time buyer or for an investment so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed door to entrance hall with large store.
- Bathroom 8'3 x 6'11 (2.51m x 2.11m)
- Suite comprising low flush w,c, wash hand basin and corner bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
- Steps down to ground floor
- Glazed door to rear decked area.
- Living room 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and decorative inset.
- Kitchen/ dining area 13'9 x 8'5 (4.19m x 2.57m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, hob and fridge. Tiled splash area and wooden laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom with built in robes and wooden laminate floor.
- Bedroom two 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom three 13'4 x 8'5 (4.06m x 2.57m)
- To the front is a large parking area and small garden area laid out in lawn.
To the rear is decked area and large garden laid out in lawn with raised pebbled flower beds.