Spacious three bedroom detached house, linked garage, front and rear gardens in Tudor Vale fronting onto the Killlane Road, Ahoghill. Well located for the local school and amenities in the village and a short drive to take advantage of all that Ballymena has to offer. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and an open plan kitchen dining area provides the space and flexibility needed by growing families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, living room, large double aspect sitting room and open plan kitchen and dining area. First floor has three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has recently been redecorated but would benefit from some modernisation and benefits from an oil fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Driveway and parking to front, front garden, linked single garage and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.2m x 3.7m (13'9" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with mahogany fireplace, marble inset and hearth. Carpet, TV point and internal door through to dining area.
- Sitting room 4.7m x 3.6m (15'5" x 11'10")
- Spacious, double aspect reception room currently used as a bedroom. Carpet and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.95m x 3m (19'6" x 9'10")
- Range of floor and eye level kitchen and display units and extractor hood. Space for cooker and plumbed for washing machine. One and half bowl plastic sink, drainer and mixer tap. Tiled floor and hardwood rear door. Only room with hardwood window.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 1.65m (7'10" x 5'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.42m (11'6" x 11'3")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.8m x 2.75m (9'2" x 9'0")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Linked garage 5.5m x 3m (18'1" x 9'10")
- Linked single garage with up and over door. House oil boiler.
- Stoned driveway and parking to front. Front garden in neat lawn with shrubs. Covered paved area at rear door. Enclosed rear garden with neat lawn, paved and stoned areas.