> 2 Naghan Court, Seaforde, BT30 8ES
> We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
> £73.000 on the above property.
> Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
> The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is EER 53/74 : EIR 45/68
This mid terrace property presents an opportunity for the purchaser to acquire a home and update through sensitive refurbishment. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen/dining area and conservatory leading to an enclosed rear garden. Naghan Court lies in the much admired and sought after village of Seaforde which borders the historic Seaforde Demesne off the main road between Ballynahinch and Newcastle. Parking is also available.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage Cupboard & Hot Press.
- Living Room 13'6" x 11'0" (4.11m x 3.35m)
- TV Point.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 13'8" x 9'7" (4.17m x 2.92m)
- Tiled Floor. Low and High Rise Units.
- Conservatory 8'4" x 8'4" (2.54m x 2.54m)
- Chinese Slate Floor; TV Point.
- Bedroom 1 10'8" x 10'3" (3.25m x 3.12m)
- Front Facing; Built in Robes.
- Bedroom 2 9'6" x 6'6" (2.90m x 1.98m)
- Rear Facing; Built in Robes.
- Low flush W/C; Hand Basin and Shower. Fully Tiled.
- Enclosed Rear Garden; lawned area and flowerbeds. Paved area to front of property with feature flowerbeds.