This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a popular residential area just a short walk from the Village centre. It is conveniently positioned for walking to the near by shops, schools and Waterfoot beach - a beautiful spot on the causeway coastal route. This lovely home will appeal to a range of buyers from young families, first time buyers, or even those looking for a investment opportunity or holiday home type accommodation.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen - diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. Outside there is a front garden, driveway, detached garage and enclosed rear yard.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 13'7'' x 6'4'' (4.14m x 1.93m)
- Lounge 12'3'' x 10'9'' (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Open fire with solid wooden surround, tiled hearth and cast iron inset.
- Kitchen - diner 12'3'' x 19'3'' (3.73m x 5.87m)
- Good range of eye and low level units. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven, with concealed overhead extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splash back.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 10'9'' x 9'8'' (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 13'4'' x 8'8'' (4.06m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2'' x 7'9'' (2.79m x 2.36m)
- Three piece suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled splash backs.
- To the front is a neat garden is lawn. Driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed by gates.
- Garage 17'2'' x 9'2'' (5.23m x 2.79m)
- With up and over door.