Easy to maintain, end terrace property suitable for a first time buyer or small family. Situated off the popular Holywood Road within walking distance to Ashfield Boys and Ashfield Girls School, this property offers convenient, well presented accommodation in a much sought after area. Comprising two good sized bedrooms, bright lounge, fitted kitchen and shower room with white suite. Gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and enclosed gardens in lawn. Just ten minutes away from Belfast City Airport, the SSE Arena and with the range of local amenities nearby, this property would make an idea home for many buyers. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood strip flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points) Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 16'9 x 6'3 (5.11m x 1.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and storage cupboard.
- Rear Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'1 (4.14m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in wardrobe with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'4 (3.12m x 2.84m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC splashback and sliding shower door, built in sink with tiled surround, low flush wc, tiled walls and tongue and groove ceiling.
- Small front and side garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area.