Holding a quiet cul de sac position within this most convenient and popular location. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, extended fitted kitchen with dining area and extended modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has benefited from a comprehensive modernisation programme in past years. Ideally suited to a young couple with excellent schools, shopping and public transport close by this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 3.81 X 3.40 (12'6" X 11'2")
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Extended Kitchen 4.35 X 3.65 (14'3" X 12'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature chrome radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.42 (11'8" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.94 x 2.48 (9'8" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Extended Bedroom 3.69 x 2.41 (12'1" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space 4.09 x 2.67 (13'5" x 8'9")
- Fixed staircase, floored and sheeted, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Gardens front and rear, outside tap.