Possessing the potential for a comfy cottage style home, this mid terrace home already benefits from oil fired heating system and double glazing, that lays the foundation for creating your own vision of an enjoyable lifestyle. Those with vision and imagination will be excited by the potential on offer and will immediately discover the untapped vibrancy of this home. Marry to this the undoubted benefits of a convenient address and you have a mix of vitality and matured elegance that will produce an environment and lifestyle worthy of years happy and contented ownership.
- Upvc Entrance door....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'9" X 11'11" (5.41m X 3.63m)
- Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 11'11" X 10'10" (3.63m X 3.30m)
- Range of pine fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Twin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM 17'6" X 8'10" (5.33m X 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 1 10'11" X 9'8" (3.33m X 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 2 17'4" X 8'7" (5.28m X 2.62m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath. Shower cubicle with "Triton" electric Shower. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Built in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 23'0" x 9'8" (7.01m x 2.95m)
- Access to eaves. Light and power. 2 Double glazed velux windows.
- Flowerbed. Light.
- Enclosed garden. Boiler House. Store with light and power 8'3 x 6'6 . PVC oil tank. Light. Tap.