We are delighted to offer for sale this converted coach house property occupying a prime elevated site on Ballywee Road, Templepatrick. The property has been converted to provide entrance hall accessing kitchen through dining room with exposed stone feature wall, ground floor master bedroom with en suite shower room and stairwell leading to open plan lounge with exposed stone feature wall, inglenook style fireplace with open fire and Juliet style balcony enjoying magnificent elevated views over open countryside. Other accomodation includes well proportioned guest bedroom and deluxe shower room with wet room style shower and Roca sanitary ware. Other attributes include oil heating and double glazed windows. Externally, the property benefits from garden laid in lawn, private driveway area and twin garages. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with twin matching side panels and fan light above, tiled floor and stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.13m x 4.62m (16'10" x 15'2")
- Exposed stone feature wall. Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units and contrasting melamine worksurfaces. Stainless steel basin and a half sink unit with draining bay. Integrated four ring hob with matching under oven and extractor hood over. Integrated low level fridge and dishwasher. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Hardwood back door.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.13m x 3.76m (16'10" x 12'4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern white suite comprising tiled quadrant shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to sink.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LOUNGE 5.18m x 4.65m (17'0" x 15'3")
- Exposed stone feature feature wall. Juliet style balcony enjoying elevated views over open countrywide. Inglenook exposed brick style fireplace with open fire and quarry tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM 2 5.16m x 3.07m (16'11" x 10'1")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With contemporary three piece suite comprising wet room style shower area with rainshower style shower. Roca wash hand basin and matching w.c. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private driveway off Ballywee Road.
Attached Garage (18'3 x 13'6) with roller shutter.
Attached Double Garage (30'5 x 18'2) with roller shutter door and oil fired combi boiler.
Gardens in neat lawn.