A well maintained semi-detached property in a sought after residential area, offering convenience to many local amenities to include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary, main arterial routes to most parts of the City and also the bars, restaurants and cafes off the Ormeau Road. The accommodation comprises two receptions, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance Hall. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'5 x 12'1 (4.09m x 3.68m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with mahogany surround. Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Dining Room 12'4 x 12'2 (3.76m x 3.71m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Extended Kitchen 16'10 x 9'0 (5.13m x 2.74m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 12'6 (3.96m x 3.81m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 6'4 (2.49m x 1.93m)
- (At widest points)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns.
Driveway with parking
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging.