A superior, sizeable detached home beautifully positioned within this quiet and sought after cul de sac location. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout and being within walking distance to Glenavy's Main Street, this home is ideally located close to amenities and within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim. Three good bedrooms. One large reception room with multi fuel burning stove. Luxury fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and open plan to family dining space. Separate utility room. Downstairs w.c. Luxurious white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Generous well maintained front, side and rear gardens. Partially Upvc double glazed. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating. A home that offers a lot at such a competitive price, we highly recommend an early viewing to avoid being disappointed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'5 x 14'5 (4.70m x 4.39m)
- Solid wood floor, multi burning stove, feature fireplace, distressed brick surround, cornicing, double doors to;
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 20'0 x 10'11 (6.10m x 3.33m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integarated fridge and freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, feature breakfast bar, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING AREA
- Double glazed sliding patio door to private, enclosed rear garden.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Hotpress / shelved storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'1 x 11'0
- BEDROOM 2 13'11 x 11'6 (4.24m x 3.51m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 x 8'2 (2.87m x 2.49m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Privately enclosed, rear flagged garden with additional side garden. Well maintained garden to front, off street carparking leading to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 17'10 x 10'1 (5.44m x 3.07m)
- Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.Mortgage Enquiry