This well presented mid terrace boasts ease of access to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; an open plan living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen and two bedrooms plus an attic room. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, bathroom with white suite and oil fired central heating. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Area 22'6 x 10'8 (6.86m x 3.25m)
- (into bay)
- Kitchen 13'7 x 7'9 (4.14m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 10'0 (4.11m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 7'8 (4.17m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor:
- Attic Room 10'9 x 9'2 (3.28m x 2.79m)
- Enclosed yard to rear, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.