The Greenwood Glen development is just off the Purdysburn Road and provides easy access to all local amenities to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride, arterial routes to both Belfast & Lisburn, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, large Kitchen Dining Living and white bathroom suite. In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking and enclosed rear garden. A home with versatile accommodation in a convenient location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Open Entrance Porch
- Glass panelled inner door to:
- Walnut effect laminated floor.
- Lounge 19'7 x 14'1 (5.97m x 4.29m)
- At widest point. Cast iron fireplace with decorative wooded surround and granite hearth. Floorboards sanded and varnished. Cornice.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 24'5 x 9'11 (7.44m x 3.02m)
- Full range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, recessed lighting, glazed cabinets, built in hob and stainless steel under oven, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Upvc door to garden.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 X 9'4 (3.68m X 2.84m)
- Built in storage.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over bath. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Study Landing
- Currently utilised as study area. Hot press, Skylight window.
- Bedroom One 19'7 x 9'11 (5.97m x 3.02m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 10'10 x 7'3 (3.30m x 2.21m)
- Front Garden
- Laid in lawns.
Driveway to parking leading to enclosed rear garden.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns. Mature trees. Bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank.