Holding a slightly elevated position within this highly regarded and much admired residential development this magnificent modern constructed semi detached villa offers the ideal family accommodation. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, plus magnificent bedroom to the upper floor, spacious lounge, integrated kitchen with built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, open plan dining area and patio doors to garden plus classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and is convenient to the many excellent local amenities to include Fortwilliam Golf Club, Cavehill Country Park, public transport and many leading schools.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, alarm.
- Lounge 5.30 x 4.13 (17'5" x 13'7")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Kitchen 3.67 x 5.13 (12'0" x 16'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.53 x 4.03 (14'10" x 13'3")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
En-Suite - White suite comprising electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.90 x 2.74 (6'3" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom, 3.06 x 3.36 (10'0" x 11'0")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.53 x 4.12 (14'10" x 13'6")
- Triple Velux roof lights, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn.