The property offers main lounge with open fire, fitted kitchen with informal dining area and sliding patio doors to rear, three well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious shower room. Externally there are double gates driveway for ample parking, matching detached garage and low maintenance garden/yard to rear.
Early viewing is higly recommended to avoid disappointment!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with matching twin glazed side panels, tiled floor, access to cloakroom, shelved hotpress, roofspace and built in store.
- LOUNGE 5.11m x 3.56m (16'9" x 11'8")
- Open fire in stone fireplace with tiled hearth (linked to heating and water system). Elevated views towards Cavehill.
- KITCHEN 3.28m x 2.36m (10'9" x 7'9")
- Range of high and low level fitted storage units with contrasting Marble effect formica worktops. Stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob, double oven and extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar area, open arch to:
- DINING AREA 2.69m x 2.62m (8'10" x 8'7")
- With sliding patio doors and separate glass panelled doors both accessing gardens.
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 3.10m (10'3" x 10'2")
- Range of fitted bedroom furniture and wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m x 3.35m (9'6" x 11'0")
- Range of fitted bedroom furniture and elevated views towards Cavehill.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.72m (9'9" x 8'11")
- Built in wardrobe / store, access to roofspace.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Double gates leading to an extensive driveway area finished in tarmac.
Matching detached garage with up and over door, separate service door, utility area to rear with oil boiler and space for appliances.
Low maintanance gardens with a range of plants trees and shrubbery.