In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system & majority double glazing, enclosed rear garden & patio together with a garage that is positioned just off Newton Park. With the convenience shopping of the Four Winds on your doorstep, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and leading schools close by, this property would make an excellent first time purchase and/or family home.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch, tiled floor. Glass panelled door to hallway.
- Lounge 20'3 x 8'10 (6.17m x 2.69m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wooden surround. Laminated floor.
- Kitchen /Dining/ Living Room 23'6 x 10'0 (7.16m x 3.05m)
- Full range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under oven, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Laminated floor.
- Dining Area
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'5 (4.19m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom Two 9'10 x9'0 (3.00m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage,
- Bedroom Three 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.74m)
- Study/Bedroom Four 6'3 x 5'7 (1.91m x 1.70m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Steps up to entrance. Enclosed front garden in lawn with range of plants and shrubs, flagged area,
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged courtyard area to rear accessed directly from kitchen area.
Steps up to garden laid in lawns with additional flagged patio area, bordered by mature hedging and an excellent range of plants and shrubs.
- Patio Area
- Patio Area Image
- Separate Garage