An appealing extended terrace home, uniquely positioned within this quiet cul de sac just off the established and sought after Glen Road and therefore enjoys close proximity to schools, shops and transport routes literally on its doorstep ! Two bedrooms. Shower suite. Generous living room open plan to dining space. Extended high gloss fitted kitchen. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed rear yard. Easy commuting distance to the City Centre and nearby Kennedy Centre as well as the wider Motorway Network. A home that offers convenience and affordable living within a desirable location, therefore we highly recommend viewing so as to avoid disappointment. EPC D63
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 20'2 x 12'11 (6.15m x 3.94m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- EXTENDED HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 11'8 x 7'3 (3.56m x 2.21m)
- Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, spotlights, velux window, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'4 x 7'5 (3.45m x 2.26m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 7'0 (3.66m x 2.13m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear yard.