Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, detached garage, off street parking and enclosed rear garden in The Brambles, a quiet residential development off the Craigstown Road, Randalstown. The Brambles is always a popular area for families as it is close to the local schools and amenities in the town centre and provides quick access onto the M2 with routes north and south. Will certainly appeal to first time buyers and young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached single garage, tarmac driveway and off street parking for a number of cars at front and enclosed and paved rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door, under stair storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.7m x 3.5m (15'5" x 11'6")
- Bright and spacious living room with painted pine fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Solid wood flooring. TV point. Double glazed doors through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 3.25m (17'9" x 10'8")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level oak effect kitchen units and window pelmet with recessed spot lighting. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and plumbed for gas range. Plumbed for dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Solid wood floor and tiled floor in kitchen area with tiled splashback. Sliding UPVC doors to rear garden. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.6m x 2.1m (8'6" x 6'11")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle clad in "mermaid board" and electric shower. Tiled floor and splashbacks.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 3.25m (12'2" x 10'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.3m x 2.7m (14'1" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.65m x 2.65m (8'8" x 8'8")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and hotpress.
- Garage 6.15m x 3.2m (20'2" x 10'6")
- Detached single garage with roller shutter door. Plumbed for washing machine. House oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway and off street parking for two extra cars at front. Enclosed and paved rear garden.