An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on the very desirable Sefton Park in the Belmont area. This property has been finished to a superb standard, where the finish and materials offer a stylish and spacious layout throughout. The property comprises a through lounge with feature fireplace, a fully kitchen, two well appointed, double bedrooms (originally three) and a well presented white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear yard and a garden to front in stone. Rarely does a property in such a popular location come onto the market and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring and under stair storage.
- Lounge 20'9 x 10'5 (6.32m x 3.18m)
- Feature fireplace with tile surround, hearth and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'9 x 5'6 (4.50m x 1.68m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 16'4 x 10'2 (4.98m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 9'3 (2.82m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, shower screen, part PVC panelled wall, wash hand basin, low flush wc and hotpress with copper cylinder water tank.
- Garden to front in stone.
Enclosed rear yard with oil storage tank and boiler house with oil fired boiler.