Of a more recent construction, this substantial end townhouse offers spacious living accommodation within this popular and highly sought after location. Ideally located close to Belfast City Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital and wider motorway network, this outstanding home is sure to impress. Four good bedrooms. Master with ensuite shower room. Sizeable living room with access to private garden. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Double glazing. Offering spacious, modern living space convenient to lots of amenities and transport links, we strongly advise an early viewing so as to avoid being disappointed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 21'0 x 18'4 (6.40m x 5.59m)
- Tiled floor, open plan to;
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 16'3 x 8'0 (4.95m x 2.44m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, stairs to;
- BEDROOM 3 10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.79m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- Velux window.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden.