This property started it's life as a bungalow, however the present vendors have added a fantastic sun room to the rear with glazed atrium style roof and also converted the roof space. The accommodation is both spacious and versatile comprising four bedrooms, master with en suite, three reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with wood burning stove, bathroom suite on ground floor and a W/C and sink unit on the first floor, servicing the bedrooms on that level. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, front, side and rear gardens with a private decked area accessed directly from property. A deceptively spacious, detached family home.
- Hardwood front door with fan light above, glass panelled inner door to entrance hall. Solid wooden flooring. Double built in storage.
- Lounge 18'4 x 13'1 (5.59m x 3.99m)
- Inglenook fire-place with slate hearth and railway sleeper style mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'2 x 13'4 (4.93m x 4.06m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite work top, stainless steel ¼ sink unit with mixer taps overhead extractor fan, glazed display cabinet. Integrated fridge freezer. Cast iron wood burning stove. Tiled flooring. Breakfast bar (walnut finish) spot-lights. Tiled floor. Tiled splash back behind cooker.
- Living Room 17'0 x 12'0 (5.18m x 3.66m)
- Contemporary raised glass fronted gas fire. Maple flooring. Two glazed walls & glazed atrium style roof. Sliding door giving access to decked patio / BBQ area to the rear.
- Family Room / Bedroom 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'2 x 11'4 (3.71m x 3.45m)
- Oak flooring
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle and shower unit, Pvc shower walling, Oak flooring continued from bedroom, Pvc ceiling. Spot-lights
- Bathroom suite
- Cream bathroom suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush w.c pedestal wash hand basin Tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom two 17'5 x 8'6 (5.31m x 2.59m)
- (at widest points) 2 skylight windows.
- Bedroom Three 17'0 x 8'9 (5.18m x 2.67m)
- Skylight window.
- Bedroom four 13'4 x 8'8 (4.06m x 2.64m)
- Skylight window.
- Separate w/c
- W.c and sink unit. Skylight window.
- Front Garden
- Front and side gardens laid in lawns, with loose stone pathway around property. Loose stone parking area to side.
- Outside Rear
- Accessed directly from both the kitchen and family room there is a large decked and BBQ area (piped for gas BBQ). Additional garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging.
- Garden image