We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and spacious mid terrace property which is located in a popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge and dining room both with wood laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil heating.
Outside there is paved off street parking area to front, garden to front in lawn and a pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'3'' x 12'2'' (4.34m x 3.71m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen 10'5'' x 7'6'' (3.18m x 2.29m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, under oven space, hob space, wired for extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, access to rear.
- Dining Room 12'8 x 10'5 ( At Widest) (3.86m x 3.18m ( At Wides
- Wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'9'' x 8'9'' (4.50m x 2.67m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 13'0'' x 9'7'' at widest (3.96m x 2.92m at widest)
- Bedroom 3 13'1'' x 10'9'' at widest (3.99m x 3.28m at widest
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.