From first time purchase to weekend bolthole, makes this two bedroom first floor apartment an ideal purchase to a number of potential buyers. Compact easily managed accommodation with relatively low overheads will appeal to those with a busy lifestyle on a limited budget, who could appreciate the potential of a cosy comfy crash pad in which to escape the stress of the day. With multiple retail shopping close to hand and the appeal of a well mature location, makes this purchase a great opportunity at a more than appealing price. Go for it, as a second chance may be a long time in coming.
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 12'11" X 12'8 (3.94m X 3.86m)
- Telephone point. TV point.
- KITCHEN 13'6" X 8'9" (4.11m X 2.67m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in Candy stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and electric oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Candy integrated washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" X 10'5" (3.86m X 3.18m)
- TV point.
- BEDROOM 2 9'1" X7'7" (2.77m X 2.31m)
- TV point.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal car parking and gardens.
N.B useful storage cupboard in communal landing.
Management Charge. £55 per month (covers: Buildings Insurance, Maintenance of Communal Gardens. Window Cleaning. Communal hallway and landing upkeep. Repairs/repainting of communal areas)