Boasting a selection of different house types and apartment styles to suit a wide variety of purchasers, the development is further enhanced by its generous landscaping and open area.
An ideal purchase for speculators, first time buyers, or indeed for those looking for a weekend retreat, this pleasing 1 bedroom ground floor apartment which enjoys an open aspect outlook to the developments green park area is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the open plan kitchen/lounge with its feature bay window, the practical internal storage cupboard adjacent to the inner porch, the well appointed white bathroom and double bedroom. Outside there are communal gardens and car parking and a useful outside store underneath the external stairwell.
- Entrance door with double glazed over panel.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE 15'2 max x 14'8" max into bay (4.62m max x 4.47m m
- Attractive range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces, Concealed lighting. Integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob and washer/dryer. Extractor fan. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Tiled floor in kitchen area. 3 Double panel radiators. White uPVC double glazed windows with outlook to the Green Park area.
- INNER PORCH
- Built-in cupboard with gas mounted boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 10'0" x 8'3" (3.05m x 2.51m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback. Part tiled walls around bath. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Singe panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed window.
- Communal gardens and parking. Outside store.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Ground Rent: TBC