This semi detached bungalow is positioned approximately seven miles from Downpatrick in quiet semi rural location between Ardglass and Ballyhornan. The accomodation comprising of three bedrooms, living room, kitchen and casual dining area and bathroom is ideal for a first time purchaser or those in search of a quiet home just outside the town with rural aspect to the front.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 12'4 x 11'4 (3.76m x 3.45m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace. Laminated wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 16'6 x 10'3 (5.03m x 3.12m)
- High and low level units with 1 ½ sink unit. Integrated eye level oven and 4 ring gas hob. Recess for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Back door.
- Bedroom One 14'3 x 8'10 (4.34m x 2.69m)
- Front facing. Built in robes. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 7'10 (3.86m x 2.39m)
- Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Three 8'10 x 7'0 (2.69m x 2.13m)
- Laminated wooden floor.
- White low flush w.c,, panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Paved area and gardens in lawn to the front with rural views. Enclosed rear garden with garden in lawn and paved and stoned areas.
- Outbuilding 20'6 x 8'9 (6.25m x 2.67m)
- Power and light. Oil fired boiler.