An excellent opportunity to purchase a three bedroom mid terrace property located in a quiet cul-de-sac on Channing Street off the Castlereagh Road. The property comprising a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with panel bath and overhead shower. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, an enclosed paved rear garden and ample communal parking. This property will appeal to both first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. This property is very competitively priced therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tile inset and hearth, gas fire and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 15'9 x 10'4 (4.80m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in storage and rear hallway with storage cupboard.
- First Floor:
- Hotpress, copper cylinder water tank and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'3 (3.78m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 8'3 (3.18m x 2.51m)
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 6'9 (2.90m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, over head electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and party tiled walls.
- Attractive south facing enclosed paved rear garden with raised decking area.