This well-appointed 4 bedroom detached family home with surrounding gardens is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in the popular Ardenlee Drive area of Downpatrick off the Saul Road. This property would make an ideal home for prospective purchasers looking for bright and spacious accommodation. The property offers an open plan sitting room with solid fuel fire leading to a dining/reception room with french doors opening to garden; modern kitchen with living/dining space; 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a modern bathroom.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden floor.
- Lounge 12'0 x 15'0 (3.66m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with cast iron inset with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Laminated wooden floor. Double doors to:
- Dining Room 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- French doors to garden. Currently used as a playroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 20'0 x 9'8 (6.10m x 2.95m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and extractor fan. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Spotlights. Back door.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom 19'5 x 11'2 (5.92m x 3.40m)
- Views to the front. Ensuite with corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin. Front facing.
- Bedroom two 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'10 x 12'4 (3.91m x 3.76m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom four 8'8 x 7'9 (2.64m x 2.36m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 11'11 x 5'4 (3.63m x 1.63m)
- White panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
- Integral Garage 16'2 x 10'5 (4.93m x 3.18m)
- Low flush w.c. Power and light. Up and over door.