Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall with solid oak flooring and stairwell leading to ground and second floor levels, lounge with feature bay window & gas fire, luxury fitted high gloss kitchen with informal dining area & access to private balcony area with views overlooking open fields. There is a second separate reception room currently being used as a tv room/office, utility room, furnished cloakroom and access to integral garage at ground floor level. All three bedrooms, to include master bedroom with en suite shower room, and deluxe family bathroom are found at second floor level. Other benefits include video intercom entry system, hardwood double glazing windows, many of which are in sliding sash style frames, range of quality fitted furniture, and gas fired central heating. Outside there is a private driveway and low maintenance, brick pavior, fully enclosed rear garden. Early Viewing Is Strongly Recommended to Avoid Disappointment!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Georgian style panelled front door, solid oak flooring, stairwell to ground and first floor levels, video intercom entry system, access to lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 5.28m x 3.48m (17'4" x 11'5")
- Feature box bay window, gas fire in cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and composite surround, solid oak flooring, double doors leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING 5.61m x 3.78m (18'5" x 12'5")
- Modern fitted high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level storage units, and contrasting granite effect worktops. Comprehensive range of integrated applainces comprising gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel basin and a half sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan with glazed canopy, splash back tiling to walls, matching island unit with breakfast bar and low level storage. Double glazed French doors to a private, paved, balcony area.
- DINING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR
- Fitted storgae units. Access to integral garage (17'1 x 11'1) with manual up and over door, light and power.
- TV ROOM / OFFICE / BEDROOM 2.79m x 2.74m (9'2" x 9'0")
- Fitted with desk and low level storage units. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- With white two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to sink.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 2.34m (8'10" x 7'8")
- Range of fitted storage units with worktop area to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, splash back tiling to walls, double glazed back door.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.06m x 3.25m (13'4" x 10'8")
- With range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Spash back tiling to sink, tiled floor, velux windows.
- BEDROOM 2 0.30m x 2.95m (1'0" x 9'8")
- Range of fitted bedroom furniture, wood lmainate flooring, pleasant rural views.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.16m (9'3" x 7'1")
- Velux window.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor.
- Private driveway area.
Low maintenance, brick pavior, fully enclosed rear garden.
- DEVELOPMENT ENTRANCE
- DEVELOPMENT ENTRANCE
- VIEW TO REAR