We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom detached home located on the edge of the coastal village of Killough en route to Coney Island and has spectacular sea views. The property is finished to a high standard throughout comprising living room, sunroom, kitchen/ dining area, family bathroom, four bedrooms (with master en-suite) and a private rear garden and detached garage. This home boasts stunning bay views to Coney Island from the living room and dining area and two front bedrooms with unique features including old style doors and feature cornicing and ceiling roses.
- Entrance Porch / Entrance Hall
- Tiled Floor. Feature Cornicing and Ceiling Rose.
- Living Room 14'6" x 11'0" into Bay (4.42m x 3.35m into Bay)
- Polished Granite Hearth with Multi Fuel Stove. Feature Cornicing and Ceiling Rose. Bay window with sea views.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 25'0" x 11'6" into Bay (7.62m x 3.51m into Bay)
- Kitchen - Tiled Floor. Low and high rise dark wood units. Granite worktops with Belfast Style Sink and recess for Range Master Cooker. Ceiling Spotlights.
Dining Area - Bay window with sea views and wooden flooring.
- Sunroom 12'4" x 8'16" (3.76m x 2.84m)
- Tiled Floor. Access to back door.
- Bathroom 11'6" x 10'0" (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Tiled Floor. Walk in Shower. Free Standing Bath. Low Flush W/C and Hand Basin. Hot Press with Storage.
- Master Bedroom En-Suite 11'10" x 11'0" (3.61m x 3.35m)
- Front Facing with stunning sea views. En-Suite tiled floor with low flush W/C, hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 2 10'6" x 9'8" (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Front Facing with stunning sea views. Built in Robes.
- Bedroom 3 11'6" x 10'6" (3.51m x 3.20m)
- Rear Facing
- Bedroom 4 10'6" x 7'3" (3.20m x 2.21m)
- Rear Facing