Holding a prime position close to the many excellent amenities offered by the Shore Road with the City only a short distance away. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, newly fitted kitchen with feature sliding patio doors and extended contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 12'8 x 9'10 (3.86m x 3.00m)
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, panelled radiator,
- Dining room 9'0 x 9'2 (2.74m x 2.79m)
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 13'6 x 7'8 (4.11m x 2.34m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated under fridge, partly tiled walls, Velux roof light, double glazed sliding patio doors to yard, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, ow flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 10'4 x 8'4 (3.15m x 2.54m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 20'5 x 13'5 (6.22m x 4.09m)
- Into eaves, twin Velux roof lights, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.