Located in the heart of Ballyhackamore, just off the Sandown Road this attractive mid terrace home is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, young couple or investor alike looking to purchase a home in this popular location. The property has been well looked after by its present owners and comprises lounge / dinging with Oak wooden flooring, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite including a separate shower cubicle. Outside an easily managed rear yard leads to a private rear paved garden. Only upon an internal inspection can all this fine home has to offer be appreciated fully.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door with stained leaded glass and tiled floor.
- Lounge / Dining 21'8 x 10'0 (6.60m x 3.05m)
- Feature fire place with cast iron, solid oak wood flooring and PVC double doors to outside.
- Kitchen 16'8 x 5'8 (5.08m x 1.73m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling and PVC door.
- Bedroom 1 9 x 8'3 (0.23m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 8'2 (3.18m x 2.49m)
- Laminate surface wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'4 x 6'6 (2.24m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprises panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls and tongue and groove ceiling.
- Enclosed patio to rear leading to paved garden area.