For the young independent buyer this three bedroom bungalow offers all the appropriate ingredients, comfortable specification, good size accommodation, relatively low outgoings and an appealing price that makes this a perfect first time purchase. Located in a small development the property is perfectly positioned for access to both Bangor and Newtownards.
Simply make it yours by viewing it and making a sensible offer, then all you've got to consider is what colour schemes suit you best.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Opaque glazed door into entrance hall.
- LOUNGE 15'7" x 10'10" (4.75m x 3.30m)
- Multi Fuel stove with raised tiled hearth. Cornice.
- KITCHEN 15'1" x 7'4" (4.60m x 2.24m)
- Range of Walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in stainless steel 4 ring gas hob and double oven. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 1 12'6" x 10'8" (3.81m x 3.25m)
- Telephone point. Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM 2 9'0" x 8'7" (2.74m x 2.62m)
- Built-in storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9" x 8'4" (2.67m x 2.54m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Corner shower with electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Built-in extractor fan. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden and separate area in pave stones. Light. Tap.
STORE/WORKSHOP: 13'3" x 10'5" with light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.